CARMEX LIPBALM- Strawberry


139 PHP, LANDMARK TRINOMA

And I return for another lipbalm review. After a series of unfortunate events with the lip balms I bought *coughs* Lip ice*coughs* (for the story click here😃😂)  I finally found the one.









I saw Carmex when I was looking for my favorite chapstick and I was intrigued ever since. Since I wasn't able to look for the Burt's Bees lip balm flavor that I really like, I decided to go for it. There are two flavors available: classic and strawberry. And you know I'd go for strawberry.

Ayes:
  • I love how unique the scent is-- menthol and strawberry but not iffy. 
  • And it is not greasy on the lips. I even love how it looks on top of my favorite lipstick
  • Lasting berry scent
  • Balmy with a nice menthol feel, soothing and perfect fr summer
  • Since it is clear it doesn't leave a stain.
  • SPF15 (compared to my previous chapstick that offers SPF4 this us saying something)
  • 4.5 grams I think it is going to last me a long time but given that I am starting to get addicted to it, who knows.
Verdict:
I love- LOOOOOOVE- how my lips feel the day after wearing this overnight. I will definitely repurchase.




Comments

Popular Posts