LIP ICE TINTED LIPBALM- Poppy Pink


Raspberry
99 Php SM North, Watsons 

Backstory:
I have been a big fan of Chapstick Strawberry Lip Balm for two years now. I love how it doesn't change its taste and scent even after several uses. After losing my second stick, I decided to look for another one and unfortunately the Watson's nearby only had Nivea Peach and Classic, Maybelline ones and Lip Ice.I have to be honest that among the three, the one I looked forward to buying the most is Lip Ice.



I guess I just got used to Chapstick's texture that Lip Ice surprised me with how greasy/ moisturizing it is. But since I am going to use this only at night I don't think it will be a problem.


Note: The day after the first night I had put this on, I noticed how soft my lips were and there wasn't any tacky or greasy feel to it. But it might have just been rubbed off.

The color payoff is amazing considering it is only a lip balm. It doesn't show much on my skin but on tissue paper, you can see how pigmented it is.



I am not sure if it shows in the photos or it's just mine, but the LIP ICE I have has small beads in it and the expiration date is February 2017... Which is weird because I only purchased this in January... Nonetheless, I'm planning to look for Burt's Bees Berries so it won't be a problem will it?





Verdict:

  • Great SPF 15
  • Color payoff is nice as promised
  • Moisturizing
  • Smells strongly of artificially sweet raspberries (to be expected)










Comments

Popular Posts