BATH and BODY WORKS- DARK KISS Body Mist


LAZADA, Php 475
Mall Price Php 699
Product 5 points
Delivery 5 points






I have been a fan of this fragrance since a classmate in my Masters gave me a hand lotion. Dark Kiss is this musky scent that reminds me of berries crushed in fragrant oils and... I just believe that it is one rather expensive scent but I've read from somewhere people don't really love how strong and "sickly sweet" it is.

Anyway, I wouldn't have reviewed this product had it been available in stores. I wanted to buy from their website but they only deliver in the US and Canada. I saw the product in Lazada but I was hesitant to buy imported products from 'resellers' who don't seem legit. However, it has been a year since I heard it was out of stock in the Philippines and I can't find it no matter where I go.

So, LAZADA it was and oh boy! Was I glad to make that decision. I bought it from Your Perfume Box because they had a sale. The site told me that I needed to wait for 7 days to get my product but I got it within 2-3 days. My body mist was covered by carton and bubble wrap for protection and a printed receipt was enclosed. I sniffed the fragrance for a possibility of rip off but it was the one. 

UPDATE:
My colleague reserved Dark Kiss for me when she got her new batch of perfume to sell. I've got two now! 😅😍

UPDATE:
I saw three at Robinson's Galleria but I already got two so I'm seriously considering if I need to buy another one.



Comments

Popular Posts