BURT'S BEES Lip Shimmer - Strawberry

450 PHP, BEAUTYBAR





Backstory:

I couldn't go to the mall so I had to ask a friend to buy me a lip balm and since she was a fan of Blistex, I knew she would then drop by at BEAUTY BAR. I told her to buy me a Burt's Bees lip balm in any berry flavor she could find.







Ayes:
  • Has a nice cooling effect
  • Shimmer and glimmer like a disco ball for eternity
  • Tastes like minted-strawberry which is ok for me


Nays:


  • An expensive shimmer lippie



Lesson learned: Send a photo of the product you are looking for through any messaging application to avoid risking your friendship. Better yet, get off your ass and look for the product yourself. My friend's intentions were good but they cost me 450 PHP worth of shimmer that I could only use as a lipstick topper-- not a balm at all-- which means I can only use this once in a century.



Comments

Popular Posts