New XXL Pencil


FREE (1 point to Gryffindor)

I got this as a Christmas Party gift but I already guessed where it came from. Lol

This is a very long eyebrow pencil with a sharpener cap, thus XXL. 

I wouldn't want to use this on my face to be honest, but I still wanted to give it a try.
Surprisingly, it is very soft! I was even tempted to put it on my eyebrows if not for my fear of lead lol.


So I swatched it on my hand, just a centimeter, and tested whether it would rub off...and it did. Probably it was because it is too soft or because it is of poor taste.

I remember the topic in today's radio program. One girl admitted that she was into drawing her eyebrows on every single time, even when she's about to sleep. I think it is foolish. The point is, she could have invested in a better eyebrow product. I know she wanted to achieve a perfect look while saving money- or maybe it is a form of habit. Eventually, she'll realize that not only she's wasting her money, but her time spent reapplying her makeup.

My favorites are The Face Shop Eyebrow Master Kit and Etude House Color My Eyebrow.

As this product fails to deliver, I'll probably use this as a pen or a marker but I'll be extra careful not to show it.



Comments

Popular Posts