COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Toner


580 Php, SUI SUI Lazada

At long last! My COSRX is here! I received it in the mail on Monday morning (March 19), snuggly wrapped in this generous bubble wrap. Mind you, my Dark Kiss perfume didn't come with the Lazada plastic bag so I think Lazada outdid themselves.










Lo and behold! Sui Sui gave me a freebie! I am not so sure if I am going to need this one soon though because of my Nature Republic Facial Wash and Etude Pore Wonder Facial Foam-- that's an exaggeration. I intend to keep this in the stash and reach for it when I don't have any to bring to the gym.

 
Now unto the product:
COSRX AHA BHA CLARIFYING TONER is a raved beauty product in the blogosphere and Youtube. If you are a fan of skincare products particularly Korean cosmetics, you surely have heard about this. 


Ayes:
  • No artificial color - looks like water, feels like water
  • Unscented
  • No sting
  • worth the price - Sis, it's a 600 PHP magic water that can last you for eternity
  • Comes with a pump for a more hygienic dispense of product

Nays:
  • might not be for those who are used to stronger alcohol-based toners or astringents
  • might not be for those who require or hope for faster results 

Verdict:
I had to use this product for about 14 days with my MINISO Embossed Cotton to maximize the use of this expensive toner and to see the results. My skin feels amazing and my hormonal pimples look smaller the day after I douse them with this thing.



Comments

Popular Posts