The Brown Tag








Open my makeup stash and you’ll realize that I am the kind of gal who loves to buy makeup but does not stray away from safe colors.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr Bad to the Bronze
This perhaps is one of my ‘overused’ brown colors. The first time I heard Essie button mention something about this in her Youtube channel, I fell in love. This is the kind of eye shadow I can work with every day- work, party, date, you name it.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr Creamy Beige
… on the other hand is what I reach for when I just want to have a wash of color on my eyes. It is the perfect shade when I want to go for a no-makeup makeup look.

Inglot AMC Shine 153
I got so excited when I bought this with Inglot Blush 47 for my first Inglot Freedom Palette.

Inglot Rainbow 107                                                                                        
After I hit pan with my The Face Shop Eyebrow powder (thank heavens, I was torn being grateful that I could use it for ages and being disappointed that I couldn’t buy a new brow palette), I decided to visit Inglot again. Why? I just thought that having only one palette to bring was very convenient-blush, shimmery eye shadow, matte eye shadow that could double as eye brow powder in one place.

Victoria Secret Neutral Exotics
A beautiful palette given to me by a friend. I just don’t understand why the colors look different in the palette but look the same on my eyes. I haven’t gotten the chance to play with this one yet as I don’t have the habit of putting on makeup or trying them on at home.

What are your go-to colors?



Comments

Popular Posts