NYX MATTE BRONZER


MBBO5 Deep Tan
590 Php SM Megamall

I've been so obsessed with Korean "shading" these days. It is supposed to be more natural than the famous Kim Kardashian contour which I definitely can't pull off. 



So I looked for a matte bronzer that could work and I landed with Nyx Matte Bronzer which has earned lots of great reviews online. Deep Tan looked quite dark for my taste so I thought I needed to use a light hand for this but in fact it's easy to use. Look at the swatches below:





The only thing is since it is bronzer, It is too warm to be  a contour for my nose but it does well for my chin and my cheeks.



I'm still trying to get my hands on Too Cool For School Art Class Shading Kit for everyday use.

Verdict:
Compact is sturdy for travel
A good color for contouring the cheeks and chin
Too warm for nose contour
A nice shade for warming up the skin if used as bronzer
Color stays on the skin for a long time.







Comments

Popular Posts