NATURE REPUBLIC COLLAGEN DREAM SKIN BOOSTER 90


1115 Php, SM North (8 points to Gryffindor)

I'm a fan of Nature Republic's Aloe Vera line which is gentle for my sensitive skin. However, I noticed these past few days that my skin has gotten dry not to mention that my skin also needs more elasticity since I am not getting any younger. 

I got this for my parents at 947.7 Php, discounted by 15 % because I have a loyalty card and they had a sale.

My friends and my parents have been using this product consistently but I never tried it by itself since what may work for them may not work for me and could even break me out. 

One thing I like about Korean Products is they are quite specific with the expiration as it indicates at the top rather than some cosmetics with '6M' or '12M' marks on them. I'm not the kind of person who remembers when she has purchased her things.
I plan to use these tiny testers for about a week and see if it helps. 
Once I see it does, I might purchase one big bottle for myself for night use. In the morning, I will stick with Aloe Vera because its cooler for my face and with the Philippines' weather I might just sweat more expensive product out.

On how to use: "After washing face, wet cotton pad with skin booster and gently wipe over face" as it says on the box but I am adamant not to use anything to rub my face with apart from my hands including cotton so I am going to pour the product unto my palm and gently pat my face with it.

Please wait for updates regarding any development.












Comments

Popular Posts