AROMACODE LIP GLOSS- ROSES


Free (Gift) (8 points to Gryffindor) 


I got this from a friend in Taiwan-- the same person who gave me Kamill hand cream. 



I'm not sure if the number at the bottom corresponds to the color but it says 705601. It's a pretty peachy pink color but a little glittery. I wonder if it will transfer on the lips. 
I'm not a big fan of lip glosses because I prefer things matte. I always look like I ate something greasy when I wear lip glosses so I rarely wear it. Since this is a gift, I guess it is ok to use it from time to time and I will only wear it on top of my staple LA Girls Matte Flat Finish Gloss in Fleur.



What surprised me from the on-set is how it smells like Roses, the ones you get fresh from the garden. Seriously! It's not the perfumed version you can get from flower shops. I even asked my brother if he could detect the scent and he said he could. 


Here's a swatch on my hand. Isn't it pretty?


I don't know if you practice this with your other lip glosses/ lip balm/ lipstick, but I tasted Aromacode. In the beginning I thought I was foolish because I didn't detect any taste from it, unlike The Body Shop's lip pot. After awhile, there it was! A taste of petals-if you tried to chew petals before you'll understand, for those who didn't, it tasted like over boiled tea leaf.

The gloss felt really light and comfortable and even lasts for some hours. Maybe it is common for those who love glosses but it felt sticky on, and when I felt it with my fingers, some transferred. No doubt it would look unpleasant if you try to smack your lips more than once. It would also certainly transfer on cups and glasses and reapplication would be necessary.



Verdict:
  • Pretty container 
  • Color looks pretty too!
  • Smells and tastes like roses
  • Sticky (as with any other lip gloss)
  • Transfers (as with any other lip gloss)








Comments

Popular Posts