IN2IT Liquid Matte in VM05 Rogue and VM104 Lust


395 Php, Watsons SM Megamall


Backstory:

I was looking for an alternative to my LA GIRL Matte Gloss, my former go-to lippie. I was hoping to find another that could last all day without leaving lipstains on glasses and I could easily retouch without crumbling- my problem with LA Girl Matte Gloss was putting another layer would look sloppy. Was I asking too much from a drugstore brand?

No. Not really.




Meet IN2IT Liquid Matte lipsticks! Look at those MLBB colors. 






VM05 Rogue is like a dupe for MAC Taupe. I prefer this when I have a serious event to attend and retouching makeup might be difficult.
VM104 Lust looks like MAC Kinda Sexy to me. I prefer to use this for a gradient lip. (Lust + Rogue or Lust plus red lip tint)
Some say they are dupes for some other brands out there... I just don't care. 

Ayes:
Drugstore product
Affordable but has great quality
Layering is A-okay.
Both last all day but VM05 lasts for eternity—seriously, you need oil to remove this from your lips.

Nays:
VM05 Rogue transfers a bit until it completely dries.

Verdict:
I will definitely repurchase both after I finish the tubes... I have been relentlessly using them for about 4 months now. I have gone as far as using them esp. VM104 Lust as my cream blush. See how much I love them?



Comments

Popular Posts